Thai-style Chicken Stir Fry with Vegetables
- 1 chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 2 cups sliced or shredded carrots
- 2 cups sliced shishito pepper (or substitute your favorite pepper)
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 ½ tablespoons Maesri Brand red curry paste
- Heat a nonstick pan on high and coat the bottom with the grapeseed oil.
- Spread the chicken in a single layer in hot pan. Let it cook, without stirring, for one minute.
- Stir in vegetables and curry paste. Sprinkle in about two teaspoons of water if the paste is too thick to mix evenly.
- Stir to cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Per serving nutrition facts
Sat. Fat: 1.3 g
Fiber: 11 g
Protein: 31.5 g