Fresh, bright flavors abound in a tasty Greek-inspired dish. Use this high-protein lemon chicken for a healthy dinner one night and as make-ahead meals for later!
- 2 raw chicken breasts cut into fingers
- 1 1/2 cups canned chickpeas
- 4 cups pre-cut chard
- 1 cup pre-sliced onion
- 2 lemons, one sliced into thin rounds, one quartered
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread your chard and chickpeas evenly in a rimmed baking dish and pour chicken stock over the top.
- Place chicken strips on top. Sprinkle dish with seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze quartered lemons over the dish.
- Place thin slices of lemon atop the chicken. Bake until lemon chicken is cooked, about 25 minutes.
Per serving nutrition facts
Sat. Fat: 1.2 g
Fiber: 7.7 g
Protein: 43.4 g