Pan-fried Chicken Breast Tenders
- 2 sprays of olive oil cooking spray
- ¼ cup water
- 2 teaspoons garlic puree
- 6oz (about 2 handfuls) Trader Joe’s Trimmed & Cleaned, Pre-Washed Green Beans
- A handful (about 7-8 spears) asparagus, washed and woody stems removed
- 4oz (about 2 pieces) raw chicken breast tenders, washed, pat-dried and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon Trader Joe’s Red Pepper Spread
- Evenly coat shallow pan with 2 short bursts of olive oil cooking spray. Heat pan on medium eat.
- While pan heats, combine water, garlic puree, green beans and asparagus spears in a microwaveable casserole dish and microwave for about 4 minutes, to desired tenderness.
- While green beans and asparagus cook, cut shallow slits in chicken breast tenders, then add to pan and fry on high heat, about 2 minutes each side, making sure that each chicken breast tender is well and evenly-cooked.
- Turn off heat and remove chicken breast tenders.
- Take green beans and asparagus out of microwave and drain excess water.
- Serve chicken breast tenders on green beans and asparagus with a side of red pepper spread.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1g