Use this exotically spiced baked chicken breast for a healthy dinner one night and as make-ahead meals for later!
- 1 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes
- 2 raw chicken breasts, cut into fingers
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- McCormick Moroccan Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread chickpeas and tomatoes evenly in a rimmed baking dish.
- Mix Moroccan seasoning with olive oil. Toss chicken breast in the mixture to coat.
- Lay the chicken on top of vegetables. Sprinkle the dish with salt and pepper to taste, and place in the oven until baked chicken breast is cooked, or about 25 minutes.
Per serving nutrition facts
Sat. Fat: 2.4 g
Fiber: 9.3 g
Protein: 44.5 g