Vanilla Blueberry Popsicles
- 20oz Trader Joe’s Non-Dairy Original Almond Beverage
- 6 scoops LiveLightMD Vanilla shake powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1 thinly sliced strawberry (optional)
- A 6-popsicle mold or 6 paper cups and 6 popsicle sticks
- Pour almond beverage into the blender jar and add Vanilla shake powder and vanilla extract.
- Cover tightly and blend on smoothie setting (about 40 - 60 seconds).
- Now add the blueberries to the blender. If you desire marbled or striped popsicles, reserve about 1/3 of the vanilla shake before adding blueberries.
- Blend till well incorporated.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze till well set (at least 4 hours).
- For a marbled or striped effect, first pour plain vanilla shake about a third or half way inside molds and allow to freeze about 1-2 hours before topping molds off with vanilla-blueberry shake.
- For more interesting color, add strawberry slices to molds before pouring plain vanilla stripes!
Ready in about 4 hours.
Yields 6 servings.
Per serving nutritional facts
Total Fat: 1.75g (Saturated Fat: 0g)