Hot Vanilla Chai
- 2 teabags of your favorite chai blend, OR
- 1 heaped tablespoon of your favorite chai masala powder
- 4oz very hot water (just boiled)
- 8oz warm water
- 3 scoops LiveLightMD Vanilla shake powder
- Steep 2 chai teabags in 4oz hot water for about 3 minutes (if using chai masala powder, dissolve well in the hot water).
- While teabags steep, fill shaker with 8oz warm water and 3 scoops LiveLightMD Vanilla shake powder.
- Cover tight and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds till well mixed.
- Pour shake into a large mug and add brewed chai. Stir well and heat in microwave for about 30 seconds till hot.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Note: Reduce vanilla shake powder to 2 scoops if you prefer a stronger chai taste and a less creamy shake.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 0g)