- 6 ounces pre-cooked shrimp out of the shell, roughly chopped
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 3 tablespoons rough chopped cilantro
- 1 small red pepper diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup avocado, cubed
- 1 medium jicama, peeled and sliced into chips
- red pepper flake
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Add shrimp, diced tomato, cilantro, red pepper, and onion to a mixing bowl.
- Squeeze lime over top. Add cumin. Sprinkle on salt, pepper and red pepper flake to taste. Stir to combine.
- Add cubed avocado.
- Thinly slice 1/2 a jicama into "chips" and use to scoop ceviche.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Per serving nutrition facts
Sat. Fat: 1.3 g
Fiber: 23 g
Protein: 24.4 g
!TIP: For a faster alternative try these substitutions- Use the freshest pre-made pico de gallo you can find instead of the tomato, onion, pepper and cilantro.
– Rather than jicama chips, toss ceviche mixture with 2 cups of spinach per serving.