- 4 ounces chunk salmon packed in water, drained
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of pesto sauce
- 2 cups spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup canned white beans, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini cut into rounds
- Mash tuna, lemon juice, pesto sauce, chopped spinach, and white beans in a bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice zucchini into large ovals.
- Assemble salmon sliders and enjoy!
Ready in 5 minutes!
Per serving nutrition information
Sat. Fat: 1.7 g
Fiber: 7.9 g
Protein: 37.3 g