This looks like just egg and meat, but look again! Bite into a multitude of flavors with this egg white omelet filled with 3 servings of vegetables! This is a great, high protein lunch or dinner when served on a warmed, leftover burger patty.
- 1 spray of olive oil cooking spray
- ¾ cup 100% liquid egg whites, beaten
- ½ cup cauliflower rice
- ½ cup green peas, washed and drained
- ½ cup carrot, grated or finely processed in food processor for 1 minute
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Trader Joe’s Chile Chicken Lime Burger patty, leftover patty already cooked according to package instructions
- Spray a small, a medium-sized frying pan with cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
- Pour liquid egg whites into center of pan. Allow to cook about 30 seconds.
- Top with cauliflower rice, green peas, shredded carrot and scallions. Allow to cook about 1 minute.
- Fold half of egg white omelet over to cover vegetables.
- Warm the already cooked burger patty in the pan next to the omelet.
- Let egg white omelet cook, and burger patty warm side by side, approximately another 3 minutes. Flip burger patty over halfway through. Towards the end of the 3 minutes, carefully fold omelet over again, into a quarter fold.
- Turn off the flame. Place patty on a plate and scoop up egg white omelet carefully over top.
- Serve with sriracha hot sauce on the side.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 2.6g