- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1 cup cubed butternut squash
- 1 cup shredded kale
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 tablespoon roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp dry sage
- 1. Add vegetables, chicken stock and dried sage to a microwave safe bow. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Shake to coat.
- 2. Microwave 3 minutes. In the meantime, add cottage cheese to a serving bowl.
- 3. Carefully remove plastic from the butternut squash to avoid steam. Using a slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to cottage cheese bowl. Top with pumpkin seeds.
- 4. Enjoy!
Fat: 3.1 grams
Sat. Fat: 0.7 grams
Protein: 30.4 grams
Fiber: 5.7 grams