This no-cook dish feels like snacking, but fills like a full meal thanks to its high protein and high fiber.
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe's Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 cup Trader Joe's Cuban Style Back Beans
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 8 ounces red bell pepper (about 2)
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1. Mix together nonfat yogurt, nutritional yeast and seasonings. Drizzle in water until you reach a smooth consistency, about 1 tablespoon.
- 2. Cut the tops off of red peppers, remove seeds and quarter. Lay out on a plate. Top with spoonfuls of yogurt mixture.
- 3. Sprinkle with black beans, green onions and crunchy red cabbage.
- 4. Enjoy!
Fat: 0.9 grams
Sat. Fat: 0.6 grams
Protein: 26.1 grams
Fiber: 10.6 grams