This multi-layered take on a French classic has it all: Crunch, tanginess, filling protein and fork appeal.
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces canned tuna, packed in water
- 1 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 1. In a microwave safe bowl, add green beans and 1 tablespoon of water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 2. Carefully remove plastic wrap to avoid steam and rinse beans in cold water. Remove beans with a slotted spoon.
- 3. In a bowl, layer spinach, half of yogurt mixture, green beans, remaining yogurt, tomatoes and tuna.
- 4. Enjoy!
Fat: 0.7 grams
Sat. Fat: 0.1 grams
Protein: 32.3 grams
Fiber: 6.6 grams