High in fiber and lightning fast to make. This dish is certainly bound for your heavy rotation list.
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cubed butternut squash
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon low-fat chicken stock
- 1/4 cup Trader Joe's Steamed Lentils
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, torn
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a microwave safe bowl, add squash, cauliflower and lentils. Add 1 tablespoon chicken stock. Microwave 3 minutes.
- 2. Stir together yogurt and dry seasonings.
- 3. Carefully remove plastic wrap from vegetables. With a slotted spoon, add squash mix to cottage cheese.
- 4. Top with torn cilantro and enjoy!
Fat: 0.2 grams
Sat. Fat: 0.3 grams
Protein: 22.3 grams
Fiber: 9.2 grams