Looking for a fresh way to eat zucchini noodles? Look no further. This fast, no-cook meal makes a great healthy lunch or dinner.
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 large zucchinis, spiralized or peeled into strips
- 1 cup parsnips or carrot, shredded or spiralized
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Into a medium sized mixing bowl, peel or spiralize zucchini noodles and parsnips. Add edamame
- Wisk together grated ginger, peanut butter, garlic powder, rice wine vinegar and soy sauce. Pour over zucchini noodles. Toss to coat.
Ready in 5 minutes!
!Per Serving Nutrition FactsCalories: 310
Sat. Fat: 1.1 g
Fiber: 14.4 g
Protein: 17.5 g