Veggie Burger Cauliflower Mixed Bean Sauté
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 1 patty Trader Joe’s Pizza Veggie Burgers
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, cut very small
- 1 cup green beans, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 heaped teaspoon garlic puree
- ½ red, yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans), washed and drained
- 1 tablespoon Trader Joe’s Red Pepper Spread with Eggplant and Garlic
- Spray the bottom of a shallow pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
- While oil heats, microwave veggie burger patty according to package instructions, about 1.5 minutes.
- On stove, sauté cauliflower, green beans and garlic for about 2 minutes.
- Remove patty from microwave, break up into small pieces with a fork and knife and add to vegetable mixture on stove.
- Add bell pepper and chickpeas and sauté another 1 minute.
- Turn off heat. You could either serve the meal with red pepper spread on the side or mix in the spread with the mixture while hot. Enjoy!
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1.5g