Green chiles give a unique tang and heat to this high fiber and super fast bean salad. The powerful green and black bean duo packs a serious fiber punch to keep you full for longer. Make a double batch to enjoy one bowl today and have tomorrow’s lunch all set.
- 4 ounces precooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, drained
- 2/3 cup green chile sauce, mild or medium
- 9 ounces steam-in-bag green beans
- Steam green beans in the microwave, about 4 minutes.
- Toss green beans, black beans, shrimp, and green chile sauce together in a bowl.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Per serving nutrition facts
Sat. Fat: .2 g
Fiber: 12.2 g
Protein: 39 g