Tuscan-Inspired Tuna Bruschetta with White Beans
- 2 small red or green peppers cut into boats
- 3 ounces chunk light tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/3 cup canned white beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 roma tomato cut into small wedges
- Cover and microwave white beans until warm, 30 seconds.
- Roughly mash beans with dijon, balsamic, and thyme.
- Spoon white bean mixture evenly on red pepper boats. Top with flaky tuna and a tomato wedge. Sprinkle lightly with coarse salt and cracked black pepper. Drizzle your tuna bruschetta with olive oil.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Per serving nutrition facts:
Sat. Fat: 1 g
Fiber: 9.5 g
Protein: 50.6 g