Dr. Brad Rabin
Yields I Person
Turmeric Chicken and Mixed Vegetables
A teaspoon of turmeric lends this simple, one-pot chicken and mixed vegetable meal a flavorful twist and powerful nutrients.
2 minPrep Time
3 minCook Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 spray of olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded leftover roast chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon ginger and garlic puree
- 1.5 cups washed and cut green beans
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Coat the bottom of a medium-sized pan with 1 spray of olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
- Add shredded roast chicken breast, green beans and the ginger and garlic puree and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric, grape tomatoes and sliced red bell pepper and stir-fry another 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Serve warm.
- Calories: 315
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Protein: 45g