We love how flexible this turkey and vegetables recipe is. Takes just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes and serves two too! This is also a fantastic way to use up leftover vegetables like zucchini and squash after spiralizing or julienning into noodles!
- ½ cup chicken or turkey broth
- 1 large yellow squash or zucchini, sliced or diced
- 12oz package Trader Joe’s Trimmed Asparagus, ends removed, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoon Trader Joe San Soyaki sauce
- 8oz grilled or roasted, skinless turkey breast (use leftover meat, or purchased roasted breast meat from your grocer’s meat section)
- Pour chicken broth into a well heated large, shallow saute pan.
- Add vegetables, Soyaki sauce and turkey.
- Mix and cover well and cook for 4 minutes on high heat or until mixture starts to simmer well and vegetables are tender.
- Turn off heat and allow to rest for one more minute.
- Season with garlic powder and garnish with bell pepper and red pepper flakes for extra flavor. Mix well and serve hot.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Per serving nutrition facts
Saturated Fat: 1g