This guilt-free pasta is so good for you. We added broccoli slaw to the julienned zucchini and squashnoodles for flavorful crunch. A pre-cooked turkey burger patty makes delicious, low calorie eating a very real possibility!
- 2 medium size zucchini, peeled into noodles with a julienne peeler or spiralizer
- 1 medium size yellow squash, peeled into noodles with a julienne peeler or spiralizer
- ½ cup Trader Joe’s Organic Broccoli Slaw, washed and well drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Red Pepper Spread with Eggplant and Garlic
- 1 patty Trader Joe’s Turkey Burgers, cooked according to package instructions
- Pat dry zucchini and squash “pasta” noodles then combine with broccoli slaw in a large microwave-safe salad bowl.
- Season well with salt and pepper, add garlic powder and mix well.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix red pepper spread well with the vegetables and allow to sit about 2 minutes for juices to mingle.
- Top with cooked turkey burger patty before serving.
Less than 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 2.5g