Tuna, Snap Pea and Vegetable Pasta Salad
- 1 second olive oil cooking spray
- 2 cups of julienned or spiralized vegetables (we used carrots and yellow squash), drained of as much moisture as possible
- ½ red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 2oz. Trader Joe’s Yellowfin Tuna in Olive Oil, well drained
- 4 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Marinara Sauce (do not exceed 40 calories)
- Spray a medium-sized pan for 1 second with olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
- Add julienned or spiralized vegetables and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper, sugar snap peas and tuna. Stir about 3-4 minutes till well heated. Break up the tuna as you stir.
- While vegetables cook on stove, microwave marinara in a covered bowl for about 20 seconds till warm.
- Turn off heat. Season pasta salad with salt and pepper if you prefer and serve immediately with warm marinara sauce. Garnish with mint or basil leaves for added flavor.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1.5g