An incredibly refreshing salad with protein from tuna, high fiber from edamame and mildly sweet, crunchy flavor from pre-cut jicama. Celery and mini heirloom tomatoes round up the juicy goodness. Takes less than 5 minutes from start to finish!
- 1 can (4oz) Trader Joe’s No Salt Added Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 tablespoon Trader Joe’s Hot & Sweet Mustard
- ½ cup Trader Joe’s Ready-to-Eat Edamame
- 7 or 8 Trader Joe’s Jicama Sticks, diced small
- 1 celery rib, sliced thin
- A handful (about 8-10) mini heirloom tomatoes (or regular grape tomatoes)
- Pepper to taste
- Juice and zest from ¼ lemon
- Using a fork, mash tuna with mustard in a large salad bowl.
- Once well mixed, add all other ingredients.
- Mix well and serve.
Less than 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1g