This is a light but filling albacore tuna and cauliflower salad in a zesty tomato ketchup dressing, chock full of the fiber power of green beans and kidney beans. Takes less than 5 minutes from start to finish!
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s Washed and Ready-to-Use Cauliflower Florets
- ½ can (2oz) Trader Joe’s No Salt Added Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 cup green beans, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ cup kidney beans, washed well and drained
- 1/8 cup sundried tomatoes
- Dressing: 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup + 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- Place cauliflower, tuna, cut green beans and kidney beans in a large microwave-safe salad bowl.
- Cover with a vented lid or paper towel and microwave for 3 minutes.
- While the tuna and vegetables cook, mix dressing by stirring together 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup with a teaspoon of garlic puree and a teaspoon of hot sauce (omit garlic and/or hot sauce if you prefer less heat and milder taste).
- Remove tuna and vegetables from microwave, and lift cover carefully to prevent steam from burning your fingers.
- Add sundried tomatoes, tomato ketchup and lemon juice dressing, and pepper.
- Mix well and enjoy!
Less than 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 0g