Comfort food that’s so easy to make! We threw together pan-fried tofu cubes and baby bella crimini mushrooms with lightly refreshing zucchini noodles (or zoodles) and a variety of fresh vegetables for this filling, hydrating, nutritious soup. Needs only 5 minutes from start to finish!
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 3oz brown baby bella crimini mushrooms
- Spiralized zucchini noodles from 1 medium size zucchini (pre-prepped using a thick spiralizer blade)
- 6oz tofu cubes, precooked
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 sprig cilantro leaves
- Seasoning: 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce + 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Serve with ½ package Trader Joe’s Roasted Seaweed Snack on the side for some umami oomph!
- Wash, pat dry and slice the crimini mushrooms.
- Pour vegetable broth into a large, microwave-safe soup bowl and add sliced mushrooms. Microwave for 3.5 minutes.
- Carefully remove from microwave (bowl may be very hot!) and add zucchini noodles, tofu cubes, bell pepper and spinach.
- Stir in seasoning, mix well and enjoy with a side dish of roasted seaweed snack! (For best results, consume soup immediately)
Less than 5 minutes!
Calories: 270 (300 with seaweed snack)
Saturated Fat: 1g
Fiber: 11g (12g with seaweed snack)
Protein: 27g (28g with seaweed snack)