Complement your LiveLight program with a fried rice alternative! Our stir-fried cauliflower couscous is made by pulsing cauliflower rice a little longer in the food processor. Another three servings of fresh vegetables, mint and garlic soy sauce add lip-smacking flavor!
- 1 spray olive oil cooking spray
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower couscous
- ½ cup asparagus, cut into bite sized pieces
- ½ cup broccoli florets, cut small
- 2 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce mixed with 1 teaspoon garlic puree
- Spray a medium sized frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
- Fry shallots about 30 seconds, then increase heat slightly and add cauliflower couscous, asparagus, broccoli and sweet peppers. Stir fry about 3 minutes. If mixture becomes too dry, add a tablespoon of water.
- Stir in garlic soy sauce mixture till well incorporated, about 30 seconds.
- Turn off heat and serve hot.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 0g