- 1 cup boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 3 cups non-fat chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons sauce from canned chipotle peppers (Sensitive to heat? Cut quantity in half.)
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved. (If using canned tomatoes, partially drain.)
- 1/4 cup cubed avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: Lime wedge and cilantro leaves to garnish.
- In a sauce pot, add chicken stock, chicken breast, chipotle sauce, black beans, and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle in oregano and garlic powder.
- Bring the soup to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for about 4 minutes or until tomatoes begin to fall apart.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle into bowls. Top with avocado chunks. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges, if using.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Per serving nutritional facts
Sat. Fat: 1.3 g
Fiber: 12.3 g
Protein: 39 g