- 2 sprays of olive oil cooking spray
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 4oz (about 2 pieces) raw chicken breast tenders, cut into small pieces and marinated in 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon garlic puree
- ½ cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup pre-shelled edamame
- Coat the bottom of a shallow pan with 2 sprays of olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
- Add onions and fry till soft, about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cauliflower and stir fry about 3 minutes, increasing heat slightly if needed to ensure chicken is evenly cooked.
- Add broccoli, red bell pepper and edamame and stir fry 1 minute till just heated.
- Serve immediately.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1.5g