You’ll love this skinny version of baked beans, with all the yummy taste, but much lower saturated fat! It’s high in protein and fiber thanks to tuna and broccoli. We whipped this up in under 5 minutes and you can too with some pre-chopped vegetables in the fridge.
- ½ cup Trader Joe's Organic Pinto Beans, washed and drained
- 2oz. Trader Joe’s Yellowfin Tuna in Olive Oil, well drained
- 1 cup broccoli florets, coarsely chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons organic tomato ketchup
- Pepper to taste
- Optional: 1 cup Trader Joe’s Organic Power to the Greens salad mix
- Place pinto beans, tuna and broccoli florets in a covered and vented, large microwaveable mug and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove mug from the microwave and carefully open cover.
- Add ketchup. Season with pepper to taste.
- Mix well and enjoy!
- To feel fuller, enjoy pinto beans and tuna on a bed of power greens salad mix.
Less than 5 minutes!
Calories: 320 (350 with salad mix)
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
Fiber: 10g (12g with salad mix)
Protein: 22g (24g with salad mix)