Kale salad doesn’t get easier than this! Boneless sardines add healthy protein. Bright lemon juice and herbs perk up the flavor profile of this super fast meal. Bookmark this one for your busiest days!
- 1 3.75 ounce tin of sardines, drained
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped herbs, like parsley, chive and tarragon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Place chopped kale in a bowl.
- Top with cherry tomatoes and sardines.
- Squeeze lemon over top. Drizzle olive oil. Sprinkle on capers, fresh herbs, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Per serving nutrition facts
Sat. Fat: 2.3 g
Fiber: 6.1 g
Protein: 33 g