This low calorie, high fiber snack is so easy to make. Pack into a cup-size lunchbox to quickly satisfy those mid-afternoon hunger pangs, or add to a 250-280 calorie LiveLight recipe as a side dish to help you feel fuller.
- ½ cup canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans), washed and drained
- 1 quick spritz of olive oil cooking spray
- 1 large or 2 small mint leaves, chopped
- A pinch of salt and a dash of pepper
- Heat garbanzo beans in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Spritz with olive oil cooking spray and add mint leaves, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and enjoy.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 0g