Quick Comfort Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- ¼ onion, sliced
- 1 cup shredded leftover roast chicken
- ½ cup cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger, or ginger puree
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- A pinch of salt and a dash of pepper
- In a small soup pot, heat broth and sliced onion till simmering, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add shredded roast chicken, cauliflower florets and ginger and bring to boil, about 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in broccoli florets and shredded carrot into soup and season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
- To enjoy this nourishing, high-protein, comfort chicken soup on-the-go, pack in an insulated, wide-mouth soup flask.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1.5g