Pizza Veggie Burger on Herb Salad
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms, cleaned + 1 tablespoon water
- 1 patty Trader Joe’s Pizza Veggie Burger, frozen
- 6-7 asparagus spears (use 9-10 if they are the thin variety)
- ½ cup cauliflower florets, cut small
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup herb salad mix
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Red Pepper Spread with Eggplant and Garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place mushroom with about a tablespoon of water in a large microwave-safe bowl, seal well with a vented lid and microwave for 1 minute.
- Uncover bowl, add veggie burger patty, asparagus, cauliflower and baby carrots. Seal bowl again with lid and microwave 2 more minutes.
- While patty and vegetables cook, lay herb salad leaves on a large salad plate.
- Remove veggie burger patty and vegetables from microwave.
- Spoon vegetables onto bed of herb salad leaves, and top with veggie burger patty and red pepper spread dressing. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy immediately.
Less than 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1g