Mocha Protein Smoothie
- 10oz unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops LiveLightMD Chocolate shake powder
- 1 scoop LiveLightMD Coffee shake powder
- Optional: 4-5 brewed coffee ice cubes (made by freezing cold brewed coffee in ice cube molds)
- Fill blender jar with 10oz of unsweetened almond milk.
- Add 2 scoops LiveLightMD Chocolate and 1 scoop LiveLightMD Coffee shake powders.
- Cover blender carefully and pulse or use smoothie setting for 20-30 seconds till shake is well mixed.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Variations: For café-style iced mocha, use only 8oz almond milk and add brewed coffee ice cubes to blender after step 3. Pulse till ice cubes are well blended.
- For a hot drink version, omit ice cubes and pour smoothie into a microwave-safe mug. Heat for 30-45 seconds or till just hot.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 0g)