Miso Ginger Broth with Tofu
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s Miso Ginger Broth
- 6oz. steamed firm tofu cubes
- ½ cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans), washed well and drained
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 cups red spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Pour the miso ginger broth into a medium sized soup pot. Add tofu and heat on high flame for 2 minutes till it simmers.
- While broth heats, heat chickpeas in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli florets and heated chickpeas to broth, bring to boil, then turn off heat.
- Reserve 2 or 3 red spinach leaves and use the rest to line the bottom of a large soup bowl. Carefully spoon broth onto spinach leaves, allowing them to wilt in the heat.
- Drizzle sesame oil, garnish with the reserved red spinach leaves and serve hot.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1.5g