Mint Teriyaki Tofu Sauté
- 1 spray of olive oil cooking spray
- 3.5oz Trader Joe’s Organic Baked Tofu (Teriyaki), cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce (limit to 40 calories)
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup pre-shelled edamame
- 3 - 4 mint leaves
- You will need a shallow frying pan that has a well-fitting cover. Spray the pan with cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
- Add tofu cubes, teriyaki sauce and the asparagus, and sauté for about 10-20 seconds to ensure that sauce mixes evenly with other ingredients.
- Cover the pan and allow mixture to cook for 3 minutes.
- Lift cover, add bell pepper and edamame and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Test asparagus for desired tenderness.
- When done, turn off heat, garnish with mint leaves and mix well before consuming.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 2g