This bun-less mahi mahi burger recipe satisfies cravings for a fish sandwich without the guilt. Pair it with baby bok choy, jicama and black beans steamed in ginger-garlic soy sauce, then complement with mint, red onion and red pepper dressing for refreshing taste in every bite.
- 3 baby bok choy, washed and trimmed
- 7 or 8 Trader Joe’s Jicama Sticks
- ½ cup canned black beans, washed and drained
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce + 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic puree, mixed
- 1 pre-cooked Trader Joe’s Mahi Mahi Burger patty
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe's Red Pepper Spread with Eggplant and Garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped red onion + 3-4 mint leaves
- Slice baby bok choy and jicama sticks lengthwise.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, toss together baby bok choy, jicama sticks and black beans with ginger-garlic soy sauce and microwave for 1 minute.
- Place mahi mahi patty on a large salad plate.
- Top with red pepper spread, onion and mint.
- Serve with microwaved vegetables and black beans on the side.
Less than 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 0g