- 1/2 cup pre-cooked lentils
- 3/4 cup Italian-style crushed tomatoes (or regular crushed tomatoes with a dash of oregano and garlic powder)
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized into fettuchini
- 1 tsp crushed garlic/garlic paste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Mix lentils and tomato sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Cover tightly and microwave for about three minutes. Stopping once to stir.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add crushed garlic, and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add zucchini noodles and toss to coat, stirring noodles for about 3 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Plate zucchini noodles and top with lentil tomato sauce.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Makes 1 serving
Sat. Fat: 1.4g