- 2 cups pre-chopped kale
- 1/2 cup canned cannellini beans, drained
- 3 ounces Appelgate Farms Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat chicken stock
- 1 cup canned diced tomato with garlic and onion
- Add all of your ingredients to a small pot.
- Bring the chicken soup to a boil. Reduce the heat to simmer. Cover and cook until the kale softens.
- Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste.
Ready in 5 minutes!
!Per serving nutrition factsCalories: 356
Sat. Fat: 0 g
Fiber: 15.4 g
Protein: 41.8 g