- 3/4 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 4 artichoke hearts, canned in water
- 1 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups (packed) of pre-washed baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped olives (for maintenance phase only)
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- In a small container, make your dressing by mixing chopped artichoke hearts, greek yogurt, oregano and salt and pepper to taste. If you're using olives, add them here.
- Add spinach, tomato, and chicken breast to a mixing bowl. Top with homemade dressing and toss to coat.
Ready in 5 minutes!
!Per Serving nutrition factsCalories: 326 (356 with olives)
Sat. Fat: 1 g (1.3 g with olives)
Fiber: 6.7 g (7.6 g with olives)
Protein: 49 g (49.3 g with olives)