Light in calories but packed in fiber and protein, this fried cauliflower rice dish combines pre-cooked cubed tofu with your choice of vegetables. We chose green beans and red spinach for their versatility. Feel free to experiment with other favorites!
- 1 spray of olive oil cooking spray
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, pulverized in food processor
- 6 oz. cooked tofu cubes
- 2 cups green beans, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon garlic puree
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups spinach, red or green
- 2 or 3 mint leaves
- Spray a shallow pan with cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
- Add onions and fry for about 30 seconds till soft.
- Add cauliflower rice, tofu, beans, garlic puree and soy sauce and stir fry for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in spinach till it wilts.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve warm.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1g