- 3/4 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 3 tablespoons non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup lightly steamed peas
- 1/2 a small fennel bulb, diced
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1.5 tablespoon sliced almonds (omit for the weight loss phase)
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme, salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix chicken breast, Greek yogurt and vegetables. If using, sprinkle in almonds. Toss to coat.
- Mix in thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Calories: 333 (338 with almonds)
Sat. Fat: 1 g (1.3 g with almonds)
Fiber: 8.1 g (7.1 g with almonds)
Protein: 46 g (44 g with almonds)