Egg White Omelet with Seaweed and Mango Chutney
- 1 spray of olive oil cooking spray
- ½ cup 100% liquid egg whites
- ½ cup of your favorite vegetable (spinach or chopped bell pepper are excellent choices)
- A dash of pepper
- 1 teaspoon homemade mango chutney
- ½ package Trader Joe’s Roasted Seaweed Snack
- Spray a shallow frying pan with cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
- Shake egg white package well, measure out half a cup, and pour into pan.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of your favorite vegetable and add pepper. Allow bottom of egg to cook for about 1 minute or to desired doneness.
- With a spatula, carefully turn egg over for other side to cook.
- Remove from heat and serve with mango chutney on the side. Seaweed may be crumbled over the omelet or used as a crispy accompaniment.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 0g