Egg White Mushroom Scramble
- 1 spray of olive oil cooking spray
- 3oz sliced crimini mushrooms, washed
- ½ cup 100% liquid egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes
- ½ cup cherry or grape tomatoes, each sliced in half
- ¼ bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Trader Joe’s Green Dragon Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite garnish, e.g. scallions or cilantro
- Spray a small, shallow frying pan with cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
- Fry crimini mushrooms for 1-2 minutes.
- Shake egg white package well, measure out half a cup, and pour onto mushrooms in pan.
- Sprinkle sundried tomatoes, cherry or grape tomatoes and bell pepper over top, let it cook about 1-2 minutes and then scramble for another 30 seconds.
- Turn off heat, add a tablespoon of garnish of your choice (e.g. scallions or cilantro) and serve with hot sauce on the side.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 0g