Eat the Garden No Pasta Spaghetti Recipe
- 2 ounces Explore Asian Cuisine edamame noodles
- 1 tablespoon Trader Joe's Olive Tapenade
- 1/2 cup low-cal, low-fat spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup grated or shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan (maintenance phase only)
- Bring a pot of water to boil and then add edamame noodles.
- While noodles cook (about 3 minutes), add spaghetti sauce, tapenade, spinach, and carrot to a sauce pan. Simmer until vegetables start to soften.
- Drain noodles, add to sauce pan. Mix to coat.
Ready in 5 minutes!
!Per serving nutrition factsCalories: 380 (400 with cheese)
Sat. Fat: 1 g (1.9 g with cheese)
Fiber: 19.5 g
Protein: 28.8 g (30.7 g with cheese)