Indulge your craving for curry while watching the calories. This flavorful lentil and mushroom curried stew is microwaved to save time. Juicy tomatoes and nutritious baby kale, baby chard and baby spinach make it an extremely healthy, anytime meal.
- ½ cup Trader Joe's Steamed Lentils (Ready to Eat)
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s Sliced White Mushrooms, washed and drained
- 1 cup grape or mini heirloom tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Masala Simmer Sauce
- Optional: 1 teaspoon garlic powder + 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s Organic Power to the Greens salad mix
- Place all ingredients, except power greens salad mix, in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully remove (bowl and contents will be hot!) from microwave and add power greens salad mix. Stir well, mashing tomatoes slightly as you go and until power greens wilt.
- Enjoy warm. Top with 3-4 mint leaves for extra flavor. Pair with a 100-120 calorie snack, such as our Asian Style Stir-Fried Cauliflower Couscous, to feel fuller.
Less than 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 0.5g