- 2 sprays of olive oil cooking spray
- 6oz firm tofu, very well drained and cut into cubes
- 1.5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1.5 cups carrot, grated or julienned
- A pinch of salt
- Spray large frying pan with two short sprays of olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium heat.
- Add well-drained tofu cubes and cook for 4 minutes, pressing on them with the spatula to break them up and speed up cooking. If tofu is still slightly wet, increase heat so that the water evaporates. To help improve the texture of the meal, break up only a few pieces of the tofu, leaving a few tofu cubes intact. Ensure that both crushed tofu and tofu cubes cook evenly.
- Add broccoli florets, red bell pepper slices and cumin. Stir fry about 1 more minute.
- Turn off heat and season with salt.
- Lay grated or julienned carrots at the bottom of a medium-sized salad plate and top with scrambled tofu and broccoli and bell pepper mixture. Serve hot.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1g