Creamy Curried Tofu with Cauliflower and Asparagus
- 1 spray of olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into small florets
- A handful (7 – 8 spears) asparagus, woody stems removed and cut into pieces
- 6oz firm tofu, cooked and cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Masala Simmer Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ container Trader Joe’s Organic Creamy Asparagus Soup
- 1 sprig cilantro leaves
- Spray a shallow pan with cooking spray and heat on medium heat.
- Once hot, stir fry cauliflower florets and cut asparagus for about 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add cooked firm tofu cubes and simmer sauce, stirring every 10 - 20 seconds.
- While the mixture cooks, microwave the asparagus soup, following package instructions, about 2-3 minutes.
- While soup heats, add bell pepper slices to tofu mixture and stir fry about 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and transfer tofu mixture to a bowl.
- Top tofu mixture with ½ container of heated asparagus soup (cover and store remainder of asparagus soup in the fridge and use within 3 days).
- Garnish with cilantro leaves before serving.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 2g