- 1 spray of olive oil cooking spray
- 1 patty Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Chicken Burger, thawed according to package instructions and sliced into strips
- ½ cup canned kidney beans, well washed and drained
- 2 cups pre-washed baby kale
- 2 cups spinach salad mix
- 1 tablespoon Trader Joe’s Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Spray pan with cooking spray and heat on medium heat.
- Fry the chicken burger patty strips for about 4 minutes till golden brown on both sides, taking care not to break the strips into smaller pieces.
- Scrape pan often while cooking to prevent burning and to catch the crispy bottom of pan bits that make this salad extra tasty.
- While chicken is cooking, place spinach and baby kale at the bottom of a wide salad bowl.
- Remove chicken from heat and add to salad.
- Sprinkle kidney beans on top, drizzle raspberry vinaigrette dressing and serve.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 2g