This filling chicken salad is made with spiralized zucchini noodles or zoodles, and offers subtle hints of mint and garlic-hummus. Power greens like baby kale, spinach and chard provide nourishing antioxidants while carrots, olives and sundried tomatoes delight the palate with their variety of textures. Takes less than 5 minutes from start to finish!
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3oz (a palm-ful) Trader Joe’s Ready to Eat Just Chicken Charbroiled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 cup zoodles (spiralized zucchini noodles from 1 medium size zucchini; pre-prepped using a thick spiralizer blade)
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s Organic Power to the Greens salad leaves
- 1 small carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1/8 cup sundried tomatoes
- 5 pitted Kalamata olives in olive oil, well drained
- Dressing: mix 2 teaspoons hummus + 1 teaspoon garlic puree + 1 mint leaf torn into 2-3 pieces
- Sprinkle water over chicken breast strips and microwave for 1 minute.
- While chicken is heating, peel and slice carrot.
- Place 1 cup of zoodles in a salad bowl. Top with kale, spinach and chard salad leaves, sliced carrot, sundried tomatoes and olives.
- Add chicken and stir in hummus, garlic and mint dressing.
- Mix well till salad leaves wilt. Enjoy!
Less than 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1.2g