This delicious, Asian-inspired chicken and shiitake mushroom appetite-pleaser boasts the powerhouse fiber content of conveniently pre-shelled edamame.
Chicken Shiitake Mushroom Stir Fry
- 1 teaspoon unrefined sesame oil
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 3.5oz Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2oz (2/3 of a serving) Trader Joe’s Simply Sliced Roast Chicken Breast, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup Trader Joe’s Ready-to-Eat Edamame
- Heat sesame oil in a medium-sized, shallow pan, swirling it to coat the pan’s surface.
- Fry onion and when it softens, add shiitake mushrooms and stir fry on high heat about 1 minute.
- Add chicken breast slices and soy sauce and stir fry about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle edamame and keep stirring 1 more minute. Turn off heat and serve hot.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 2.5g